Battery Concepts International is El Paso’s go-to choice for Hawker® forklift batteries. We supply, maintain, water, and wash any Hawker® industrial battery. As a top-of-the-line forklift battery supplier, we can ensure that you have the proper industrial batteries for your equipment. We serve the entirety of the El Paso region, as well as Las Cruces and Juarez. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we can help you! No matter if it’s upgrading or maintenance, we want your business to run with a full charge all day long.
The Many Benefits Hawker® Forklift Batteries Have to Offer
Hawker® provides and manufactures the most extensive line of lead-acid batteries, which help control and reduce power operating costs. They have the longest industrial battery life and innovative practices that make their forklift batteries accessible and reliable for any type of industry.
Battery Concepts International can ship out Hawker®products and perform battery repair and maintenance on any of their products.
Some of the benefits of Hawker Batteries include:
- Maximum density positive paste
- Custom posts and grommets
- Impermeable heat seal process
- Tough grid construction
- Multi-layer retention system
- The industry’s first acid recirculation system
- Battery sleeves to eliminate separator misalignment
Industrial Batteries We Offer
- The POWERLINE™ series from HAWKER® will allow you to get the most out of your equipment!
- POWERLINE™ will keep you up and running whether you’re operating sit-down rider forklifts, walkies, or narrow-aisle lift trucks.
- HAWKER®’s tough, thick positive grid construction reduces corrosion and generates cooler battery operating temperatures — both leading to increased battery life.
- HAWKER®’s dense positive pasted plate ensures long-life operation under deep cycling as well as continued, uninterrupted power.
- Sleeved separators in the Multi-Layer Retention System eliminate failures caused by separator misalignment.
- For a heavy-duty battery that can stand up and deliver, you want Hawker’s ENERGY-PLUS™ battery. ENERGY-PLUS™ features a unique multi-plate design to pack more active material and more power into the same space, not just added acid.
- ENERGY-PLUS™ has a higher sustained voltage compared to any other industrial battery in the industry.
- The ENERGY-PLUS™ battery offers extended run time. Fewer change-outs mean a reduction in spare batteries and chargers. This means that there is less watering maintenance, fewer batteries to charge, and less room required for battery storage space.
- ENERGY-PLUS™ is designed with top features such as a balance of active material and acid volumes to give higher energy along with longer battery life. ENERGY-PLUS will maintain an estimated life that ranges from 1,500-2,000 cycles unlike any other forklift battery. This is based on one cycle per day and 80% DoD.
- ENERGY-PLUS™ delivers more power without an increase in tray size.
- HAWKER® FLEX™ and the HAWKER® FLEXPAK™ Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) batteries bring the newest addition to the forklift battery industry. They’re suitable for various applications and virtually maintenance-free. HAWKER® FLEX™ and HAWKER® FLEXPAK™ batteries provide superior flexibility and allow for frequent recharging. The battery cycle life increases exponentially with more frequent plug-ins.
- Provides opportunity charging without battery changing
- Never needs battery watering
- No corrosion
- Only one full charge and equalization per week
- Stratification problems are virtually eliminated.
- No battery changing
- Lower internal resistance resulting in higher charge acceptance
- Extreme shock and vibration resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- Minimum gassing
- Ideal for multi-shift operations
- Works well in cold storage
- And more!
- Industrial batteries require watering four to six times per year in most standard applications. However, WATER LESS® combines the great benefit of full power and reduced cost without the need or expense of a special charger. WATER LESS® can help save on constant maintenance when combined with a comprehensive maintenance plan.
- The WATER LESS® battery offers full 85, 100, and 125 AH capacities, allowing your trucks to perform productively and efficiently.
- The WATER LESS battery will maintain a life cycle estimated between 1,500-2,000 cycles when based on one cycle per day and 80% DoD, five days a week.
- The WATER LESS® battery can be used in medium and heavy applications.
- ENVIROLINK™ (VRLA) batteries are unique compared to the flooded lead-acid battery products we offer. The ENVIROLINK™ battery is a sealed gel electrolyte battery which means that it never needs electrolytes or water added.
- No need to add water or be exposed to the hazards of sulfuric acid
- Never exposed to excessive hydrogen gas, which is generated during recharge on standard flooded batteries.
- You can use recharge equipment in remote or decentralized areas because of the reduction of hydrogen gas generation.
- Cleaner and safer work area.
Get The Best Forklift Batteries to Power Your Industry, Today!
For all of the best forklift batteries, you can depend on Battery Concepts International. We provide and maintain your batteries to keep your business going without any stops. Give us a call today if you have any questions or inquiries about the products or services we provide.