The Battery Boss™ WC 4 Control is a compact, wireless electronic device that attaches to the battery and provides real-time battery diagnostics.
The Battery Boss™ WC 4 device monitors the battery based on capacity, temperature, State of Charge (SoC), and additional parameters maximizing battery performance and life. The Battery Boss™ WC 4 device maintains 8,200 cycles. Data is quickly and easily downloaded with a PC, laptop, or smart device. Data stored in memory is available in multiple formats for easy analysis. The Battery Boss™ WC 4 device control is UL listed, can be ordered separately as a battery accessory and is available for batteries consisting of 12, 18, 24, 36, or 40 cells.
Features & Benefits:
• Smaller, slimmer design making it easy to install and setup.
• LCD screen displays critical battery parameters.
• Monitors key battery parameters such as voltage, current, temperature, and more. Also monitors battery health (electrolyte level and battery “balance”).
• 3 selectable data modes – cycles, profiles, or events.
• Bluetooth enabled to communicate with HawkerNET™ battery management system and MOD-ifi™ mobile app. Can transfer data wirelessly up to 100-ft. away.
• CAN bus enabled to work with any CAN network, including the HAWKER®BDI, battery data indicator.
• Includes a Low Voltage Alarm (LVA).
• LEDs provide instant battery fault indications (overheated, low electrolyte, and out of balance).
• Passcode protected.
HAWKER® high-frequency, IONIC smart chargers are enhanced when combined with the HAWKER® Battery BossTM WC 4 device. Interfacing with the HAWKER LIFESPEED® MOD3, LIFEPLUS® MOD3, and LIFETECH™ MOD1Cchargers, the BBWC4 provides real-time battery parameters wirelessly back to the charger to optimize charging and health of the battery.
Battery Concepts International, Inc.
Powered by AGI Marketing